Followers

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Well, I haven't been on here in ages...
it's a New Year, hopefully it will be a much better one.

I'm back on the DT for another six months at Turtle Soup...very excited about that.
I still try and participate at Chatty Scrappers on 2Ps, and also on My Scraps and More.
This past year I wasn't able to get a lot done, so I'm hoping I can get back in the swing
of things.

Since I've been off from school I've gotten some scrappin' done...a few DT projects
that are coming up, and a couple of pages for Chatty Scrappers.  I'm working on some
thank you cards for some really sweet people at school this Christmas. 

Here are a couple of the more recent pages I did for Chatty Scrappers; I'm still
working on some really old photos.  These are from Christmas 2004.  Why is it
the only time I want to scrap Christmas photos is around Christmas???



Well, hopefully I'll be back with more very soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment